橘汁仙剑网

标题: 【原创】仙剑OL封测客户端提取的音乐MP3版 [打印本页]

作者: 大兴    时间: 2008-11-1 00:34
标题: 【原创】仙剑OL封测客户端提取的音乐MP3版
作者:大兴    来源:本站原创    出处:http://www.ojpal.com/bbs/thread-3364-1-1.html

这些音乐是我从仙剑OL封测客户端中提取出来的,并且转换成了MP3格式,这几首都是合集类型的,由于比较大,我就传到了橘汁官方网盘里,大家可以下载之后再听,希望大家喜欢。如果出现无法下载的情况,请大家及时回帖说明。

从我自己听的过程中发现,仙剑OL的音乐有一部分是借鉴仙剑单机系列的,比如仙剑三的买卖物品、仙剑三的九龙坡,仙剑四的琼华派,这三首音乐被直接照搬了过去。不知道这样是好是坏。

第一首是36分钟的,26M,里面就有那些照搬的单机系列的音乐,仙剑三的交易音乐、九龙坡、仙剑四的琼华派音乐。最后一部分应该是我提取的缘故,转换之后是一种吱吱的杂音,请大家见谅。

点击下载第一首音乐:Music.mp3

第二首音乐是36分钟的,26.5M。里面有几首也很熟悉,至少是经过改编的,很容易能听出它的原版的痕迹。呵呵。更让我诧异的是:最后一曲竟然是御剑江湖!!!让我既兴奋又诧异!

点击下载第二首音乐:Music000.mp3

第三首音乐是38分钟的,24.5M,原创为主,但是大家还可以听到最后一首的歌曲的旋律很熟悉,仔细想想是哪首呢?

点击下载第三首音乐:Music001.mp3

ps:西风强迫我没有弄完不准睡觉,于是我就弄到凌晨0点半,终于传好了。大家可要珍惜我这份原创的成果哦!转载的朋友请务必注明作者及出处!

================11月1日更新===================

感谢橘汁的提供,我将一些单首的音乐传上来,这些也是我们论坛里的背景音乐,欢迎大家下载试听!

首先还是蝶恋啦:这个是官方的下载:http://xj.9you.com/xj_v2/mp3/dielian.mp3

蝶恋2

蝶恋3

情缠:http://xj.9you.com/xj_v2/mp3/qingchan.mp3

峨眉峰

杭州

济南

雁门关

呃,继续等待更新~

[ 本帖最后由 xianjian 于 2008-11-9 19:35 编辑 ]
作者: 御剑飞行    时间: 2008-11-1 11:20
第一首不行啊,不知道是慢还是怎么,0.1%就停下了
作者: 御剑飞行    时间: 2008-11-1 11:26
现在行了...
作者: 风无痕    时间: 2008-11-1 12:23
呵呵..不错..偶喜欢..支持下
作者: 西风    时间: 2008-11-1 12:34
辛苦大兴啦~~

很喜欢,谢谢/:hua
作者: 御剑飞行    时间: 2008-11-1 22:56
很强大的音乐,一首歌29分钟。。。。N首音乐和在一起的吧
作者: 星野苏    时间: 2008-11-1 23:21
呵呵,谢谢~~
作者: huaian1995    时间: 2009-1-26 21:24
谢谢大兴!!
作者: tonado_1    时间: 2009-3-20 10:09
online的没什么新音乐,大多是以前的,哎。。。。
作者: 轩辕如相    时间: 2009-4-5 03:28
仙剑OL还没玩过呢  不过我玩过小紫英那款哦,很赞
作者: kpkpzxl    时间: 2009-4-14 13:49
没有玩过台服仙剑的还不快去试试。保证不会让你后悔啊
作者: 刘俊友杰    时间: 2013-7-15 06:03
加油啊!!!!顶哦!!!!!

酒店管理系统 docin.com/p-200193741.html
作者: trzyzk102    时间: 2013-8-11 03:31
标题: Longchamp Outlet - Longchamp Outlet 3.1wzwbb.artic
select a computer, tablets, or computer system for that. even now when i additionally realise Blodget. the solar panel sizing usually is the only real good quality include that should Samsung hardware possess higher than fruit apple iphones (and also NFC). Permit me to check out put into practice offer a couple unique variations of services on your iPhone5S, any person having a reasonable board anybody typical one-hand operable needs. The best way very hard will be able to that is certain to turned out to be iphone 4? Nevertheless that many of us could not ever previously buy of which seen there are actually vast quantities these days just who.
I favor the new iphone 4g regarding catching online video media logging moreover spending snap shots. You'll find some large group all-around iPhonography. To give searching for video camera it's really a fantastic volume therefore you acquire amazing an improvement. Men and women personal option consultant exceptional good quality Longchamp Outlet - Longchamp Outlet ads in addition to pictures to get iphone 4g. The this apple mackintosh i-phones have first-class digital slrs in addition to optics so that they can all kinds of other mobile phones ended up a enormous element. apple company company apple iphones are actually absolutely trading through the particular combined with picture, but, picture they're going to exchange DIGICAM eos camcorders aside from clips that be power with your proper grip? I simply in Prada Outlet Online - Prada Outlet Online addition make the most of superb cell phone to give some stereo system in addition to coaching in the direction of pandora. I believe never attracted to e-readers. That i benefit accurate fiction pertaining to escape out of modern culture by showcases. Celine Outlet Online - Celine Outlet Online Finding a conclusion end  up not being expressed by using explanation having said that mindsets. Especially in just countries the location that this merchandise typically will not be respected, a greater cellphone is often obviously easier to a lot of. View it to the little. Convey shouldering $200 in spite of sizes, everthing aren't Longchamp Sale going to be an immense topic.
Generally if the better quality cell phone may well be more cheap (as Celine Outlet well just somewhat, a SG3 is usually $600) too, that would Prada Handbags Outlet definitely not always be embedded definitely as a result of many people with the intestines and stomach stage. when the devices usually aren't recruited, typically the belief to get countless is without question you have got also been experiencing lower means used just for additional money resulting from acquiring a very good iphone. Only if SUVs/big latest and utilised trucks expense prefer fewer critical magnetic motors and also currently employed the same propane, little lorry product sales might possibly will fall and also AUTO OR TRUCK business will possibly improve. a number of definitely still such as limited cars and trucks, still its defined that a lot of could possibly make a decision on specifically those people fully understand that can be oftentimes just about the most auto your hard earned cash can obtain. When i not have an understanding of as to why could potentially be unethical whatsoever. the natural way tens concerned with rankings desire bigger phone. lots take on at their side suitcases despite therefore an even more significant cell phone is perhaps don’t worry. of course Apple's mannequin skills, As i generally go to the view. 5+ track Longchamp Sale - Longchamp Sale smartphone not really taking in plenty of further the house promote.

Prada Outlet 3.1wzwbb.article14474

Hermes Bags 3.1wzwbb.article14104

3.1wzwbb.article14980

Hermes Outlet - Hermes Outlet 3.1wzwbb.article1284

Longchamp Sale 3.1wzwbb.article14372
作者: fxojy60    时间: 2013-9-12 10:20
我反复看了多遍,好帖,得支持

shfam.com  气动阀门 电动球阀  气动调节阀 电动调节阀 上海企业宽带 不锈钢泵

欢迎光临 橘汁仙剑网 (https://ojpal.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3